Andaluza de Oficinas, S.L. with VAT No.: B-41995812 and whose main activity is the production, design and distribution of office furniture.
In accordance with the established in art. 26 RGPD, these entities will be co-responsible for the processing of your data, having established by mutual agreement their respective responsibilities in complying with the obligations imposed by the RGPD. This company will be denominated as a whole as Andaluza de Oficinas, S.L.
The purpose of the treatment is indicated in the second section of this Policy for each type of cookie. If you consent to the use of the information obtained through cookies for behavioral advertising purposes, your browsing will be controlled to show you advertising based on your interests from a profile created based on said browsing.
The legal basis of the treatment is your consent, provided that it has been expressly granted for these purposes. This consent may be revoked at any time by selecting our configuration panel or, if applicable, through the procedures enabled in your browser, as indicated in the third section of this Policy.
Andaluza de Oficinas, S.L. will communicate data to third parties who manage the cookies and what you can see in the second section of this document “third party cookies”. We inform you that this communication may require data transfers to third countries carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy, being able to obtain information about them in the links provided in said section.
In other cases, the communication of your data is not foreseen, except by legal obligation.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose and legal basis of the treatment for which they were collected if and when you do not oppose or expressly revoke your consent in the event that this was the basis of legitimacy.
Likewise, they will be kept to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
What is a cookie?
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Types of cookies?
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the connection IP address, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
– Own or third-party cookies: “Own” cookies are those managed by the domain to which the user is accessing and from which he requests a certain service. However, the Web may use third-party services that, on behalf of the owner of the Web, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Web by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Web and other Internet services. Generally, they are sent to the user’s computer from a different domain than ours, that is managed by another collaborating entity.
– Session or permanent cookies: Session cookies are assigned to the device from which the user is browsing only for the duration of the visit to the web, these cookies automatically disappear when the user closes the browser. If the cookies are permanent, the data is stored in the user’s computer used to navigate, with its temporary duration being the minimum essential according to the purpose of its use. The temporary duration of permanent cookies and their expiration date can be consulted through the configuration of your browser.
How can you accept, deny, revoke consent or delete the cookies used by this website and what are the consequences?
Button to “accept” and/or “reject” Cookies.
Management and configuration systems, which allows you to configure cookies through the following link “Cookies Configuration”.
Navigation software used or operating system of your terminal, which allows you to configure cookies to allow or reject them, as well as delete your navigation data (including cookies from your own browser). For this purpose, you should consult the options and instructions offered by your browser and keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or part of our site. If you accept some or all cookies from this website, you still have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you can determine whether or not to accept it.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and with the sole purpose of providing you with information in that regard and without we assume any responsibility for the content or reliability of these websites, you can obtain more information on how to manage and delete cookies on the aboutcookies.org website. You can also get more details about advertising cookies and how to manage them at youronlinechoices.eu (based in the EU) or aboutads.info (based in the US).
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through the email account email@example.com